[Phpmyadmin-devel] bug in MYSQL40 compatibility mode

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Tue Dec 5 14:26:53 CET 2006

Jürgen Wind schrieb:
> Sebastian Mendel wrote:
>>
>> is there any bug report about this at mysql?
>
> http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=14515
> http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=21342
> (i have'nt read it yet)

ok, so this fixed in released version of 4.1 and 5.0

so, if we add some warning than only for < 5.0.23 / 4.1.21

we should introduce a Class for testing

class PMA_Tests {
     function runAll() { ... }
     function checkMySqlBug14515() { ... }
     function checkMySqlBugXXX() { ... }
     function checkPhpBugXXX() { ... }
}

so we can have one global place where all test can run (setup script?)
and individually places where only one test can be run.

using just one generic locale string like 'This action/page is affected
by a known bug in your MySQL version. See bugs.mysql.com/XXX'

--
Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de