[Phpmyadmin-devel] fixed font sizes

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Fri Jul 7 11:07:44 CEST 2006

Marc Delisle schrieb:
> Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
>> Marc Delisle schrieb:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I wonder why in darkblue_orange's layout.inc.php we see
>>> $GLOBALS['cfg']['FontSize']            = '8pt';
>>>
>>> didn't we decide to avoid forcing a font size, saying that this is the
>>> user's responsability in his browser?
>>>
>>> See
>>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1494593&group_id=23067&atid=377408
>> yes we decided, but for Default theme, or not? many users who use
>> darkblue uses this theme also for the smaller font size - or not?
>
> Well, I think that not forcing a font size and telling users that they
> have control over the font size from their browser, should be
> appropriate for original, darkblue_orange and all the custom themes...

yes, i think this too ... but the users don't ... i have no problem
dropping this ... btw. after fixing this quirks mode and scrollbar bug i
would like to implement a new selectbox on the mainpage, where the user
can select font size in % - than it is clear that the base font size in
all themes should be removed.

--
Sebastian