[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyDesigner

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Tue Oct 17 14:28:08 CEST 2006

Michael Keck a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've included it as plugin into my curent developer enviroment.
> I prefer a new setup var like $cfg['plugin'] = ...
>
> I've made some test's with phpmydesigner and it works.
> Perhabs we should patch the css files to our themes?
>
> I think, with some modifications it would work under IE too?
> I've readed the code and phpmydesigner uses ajax and some
> jsDOM behaviors. I would make some tests and post my
> results soon as possible.

I hope someone can make this feature work under IE too :)

> Another:
> I've patched tinymce (http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/) as plugin
> for phpmyadmin.

Interesting!
What was the needed work? Can we generalize it into a plugin interface?

- link/icon positionning in PMA
- data exchange between PMA's interface and external code
- other?

Also, does their license permit us to include their code in PMA?