[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyDesigner

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Tue Oct 17 14:31:31 CEST 2006

Michal Čihař a écrit :
> Hi
>
> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:28:50 +0200
> Michael Keck <sfnet at michaelkeck.de> wrote:
>
>> I've included it as plugin into my curent developer enviroment.
>> I prefer a new setup var like $cfg['plugin'] = ...
>
> We would need to allow adding hooks then. Anyway it would definitely be
> useful for stuff developed by users.
>
>> I've made some test's with phpmydesigner and it works.
>> Perhabs we should patch the css files to our themes?

Yes, and probably put the link in the Operations sub-page for a database.

> If we decide to merge it then we really should.
>
> As author prefers to keep his name, I'd rather define plugin interface
> which would allow various additions to plug into phpMyAdmin.

It's not yet clear that the author prefers to keep phpMyDesigner's name,
I just asked him again.

For a plugin interface, I don't know yet if we can generalize it enough
to be useful. For the Designer, he used some code he had in another
project, plus the db interface to pmadb.

For tinymce, Michael will tell us what was involved.

Marc