[Phpmyadmin-devel] changelog strcutre

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Mon Feb 19 18:35:24 CET 2007

Michal Čihař a écrit :
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:55:24 -0500
> Marc Delisle <Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca> wrote:
>
>> Michal Čihař a écrit :
>>> You can easily convert svn log to something what looks like ChangeLog,
>>> there are also some tools which do this, eg. svn2log[1], however I'm
>>> not sure whether it is possible to do this at commit time.
>>>
>>> [1] http://www.core.com.pl/svn2log/
>> Well, this tool generates "gnu-style changelogs" which include the
>> filenames :)
>
> But it has --no-files option :-)

Ok I have not even tried it :)

Anyway, I think we still want a changelog updated at the same time as
the commit.

I checked the hook scripts
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=31070&group_id=1#scripts
but there is nothing about changelog generation.

So .. what do we do for the new changelog format? only discuss or do
something? :)

Marc