[Phpmyadmin-devel] My status

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Jul 17 07:39:29 CEST 2007

Hi all

you all remaining active on this list have seen that my activity in
phpMyAdmin goes down in past months to almost zero. I simply hardly
find time to write something in PHP these days and I do not expect any
change in this in near future. Simply do not expect any code from me.

However this does not mean that I've lost interest in phpMyAdmin at
all. I'm still going to run and maintain services on my server (demo
and wiki) and I will update Czech translation.