[Phpmyadmin-devel] comparing phpmyadmin.net and PMA

Jürgen Wind jwind at gmx.de
Thu Jul 19 22:33:31 CEST 2007

There should be a start fontsize of 80% set in config.default.php (user
adjustable in config.inc.php if needed) so I don't need to call
index.php?fontsize=80% anymore to avoid using the selector and thus forcing
a frameset reload everytime, e.g., when visiting the demo server. Some other
settings in css must be lager then (for example #body_leftFrame #list_server
li { ... font-size:   80%;})

just my 0.02  €

Juergen