[Phpmyadmin-devel] Query Builder Ajax UI

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:50:06 CEST 2007

That's still working, I also enabled that Add/Remove tables (they get tables
directly from the database now) and the generate SQL.

I've not allowed the executing of the query yet as i need to do security
checks and also the generation of the SQL isn't quite finished - i've not
implemented the joins.

By the way, when you add the tables, note that you can join tables by
dragging rows from one to another. I should really add a note to tell people
this because nobody thinks you would be able to do that :)

Dougal

--
Website : www.dougalmatthews.com