[Phpmyadmin-devel] MySQL 5.1.23 and information_schema

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Mon Mar 10 07:12:51 CET 2008

Marc Delisle schrieb:
> [...]

yes ... ok ... two month is a long time for me ... ;-)

and i just wanted to say, that we are already as specific as possible when
querieng I_S, and when obtaining the whole database list we can not be more
specific - we just want all databases ... :-/

or what did you want to say?

(please do not replay below '-- ' my email client cuts this off when
clicking on reply)

--
Sebastian