[Phpmyadmin-devel] ready for 3.0.0 ?

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Wed Sep 24 19:12:53 CEST 2008

Hi!

> I see no show stopper for a 3.0.0 release. Any objections?

I have one issue on my system that I could not yet analyze. When I open the URL
without adding a "index.php" to it, PMA creates a session and then I only get
this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function checkConfig() on a non-object in
/home/garvin/cvs/phpMyAdmin/libraries/common.inc.php on line 661

This only goes away when I remove my cookies and make sure to call index.php and
not just http://blabla/phpMyAdmin/ - it then redirects to
https://blablaphpMyAdmin/?collation_connection=utf8_general_ci&token=3e07b65265f22399d65b53df73ab87c8&phpMyAdmin=458a26a355fed45064a1e8f74ce3b980a491331d

I just HTTP auth, not cookie auth. I also wonder why it redirects to https://
without me explicitly instructing this. Also, the & should not be there, it
should read "&token" instead.

I am using a config.inc.php I setup in phpMyAdmin 2.x days. Could this be an issue?

I never found the time to investigate, so please excuse me if this is a FAQ. I
just wanted to mention it because maybe others could face that issue as well. It
only started happening at the SVN 3.0 trunk state (I always ran trunk since SVN
migration and updated every month or so, I am at latest trunk right now).

Regards,
Garvin

--
++ Garvin Hicking | Web-Entwickler [PHP]    | www.garv.in | ICQ 21392242