[Phpmyadmin-devel] Git anyone?

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Aug 21 20:12:30 CEST 2009

Hi

Dne Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:21:12 -0400
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> Michal Čihař a écrit :
> > Hi all
> >
> > while merging GSoC branches, I really understood how painful are
> > branches in SVN. I use Git for most other projects and such thing is
> > much easier there as well as it adds some other benefits
> > (eg. possibility to work offline).
>
> About Subversion 1.6 branching and merging:
> http://www.phpcult.com/blog/2009/08/subversion-1-6-branching-and-merging-caveats-and-how-to/

Well for some reason merging gsoc branches back to trunk did not work
this way. Even though I merged all changes to other branch before so it
was just about applying diff between branch and trunk (what I did
manually at the end). Maybe I just did something wrong...

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.cz