[Phpmyadmin-devel] Patch - Mid Term Evaluation GSoC 2009

Zahra Naeem xara.fast at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:33:36 CEST 2009

Hi all,

     Hope all of you're doing good.

I have attatched herewith 'Patch.rar' file that contains the
'pma-finalpatch.diff ' file.
There is an 'images' folder also within the 'Patch.rar' file, that contains
the images
that you would need to place at './themes/original/img' path.

My code will surely work well for tables having one primary key, but I still
need to
make improvements in it to handle 'more than 1 primary key' or 'no primary
key'
scenarios in the coming days.

I have also added a folder 'schemas' within 'Patch.rar' file, that contains
the schemas
of the target and source databases, that I have been testing my code on. Its
just to
clearify the approach that I have used.

Best regards,
Zahra.