[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated testing

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Thu Jul 16 17:02:21 CEST 2009

Michal Čihař wrote:
> Hi
>
> Dne Wed, 15 Jul 2009 05:05:46 +0200
> Herman van Rink <rink at initfour.nl> napsal(a):
>

>> The PMA_formatNumberByteDown_test test still fails for me on a
>> conversion....  does this pass on other systems?
>>

> Six tests do fail for me:
>
> 1) testEncrypt(PMA_blowfish_test)
> 2) testDecrypt(PMA_blowfish_test)

These have never failed me. Could you look into this?

> 3) testFormatNumber(PMA_formatNumberByteDown_test) with data set #4
> 4) testFormatNumber(PMA_formatNumberByteDown_test) with data set #5
> 5) testFormatNumber(PMA_formatNumberByteDown_test) with data set #6

These 3 fail me as well, using the data:
       array(0.00003, 3, 2, '0,03 m'),
       array(0.003, 3, 3, '0,003  '),
       array(-0.003, 6, 0, '-3 m'),

Could someone with intimate formatting knowledge take a look at this to
determine if PMA_formatNumber() needs fixing, or the testcase?

> 6) testWriteReloadNavigation(PMA_headerLocation_test)

Should be fixed now.

>> - The wiki has no info about testing, I propose a Devel:UnitTesting page
>>

> Yes, testing is completely uncovered by our docs.

A first draft is available on:
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Devel:UnitTesting

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,