[Phpmyadmin-devel] ideas / concerns / problems [about|with] user settings feature

Zeeshan M. zeeshan.jp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:38:18 CEST 2009

I have a concern about where to place the link to usr pref interface.

It is currently placed on the homepage, but my understanding is that it is
actually a place for links to server configuration pages.

The interface I am working on is for all users on the server, so I was
wondering may be it would be a good idea to have it somewhere else.  May be
in the left navigation bar along with links to docs, home page, sql query
interface etc.

If this is the case, can you please tell me which file I specially have to
edit to place an icon being linked to user prefs interface.  I think it
should open as a pop-up just link sql query interface.  Later on, I can also
use a JS library to enhance user experience.  But for now, I will focus on
main goal of the project.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Zeeshan Mughal