[Phpmyadmin-devel] ideas / concerns / problems [about|with] user settings feature

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Jul 20 20:29:50 CEST 2009

Zeeshan M. a écrit :
> /Huh? I was only writing about font size and default language selector.
> Max rows and (probably) the other settings you were addressing in your
> sample code, should go to user preference
> /
> Since, max_rows also has its own interface I thought it is unrelated to
> the project.  But I will include it, though.

Having an interface is not the same thing as a persistent preference.

Font size is persistent (in cookie), language is first auto-detected
then stored in cookie. Maximum rows is persistent per table, only for
the working session (logout and you lose your choice).

And as you know, other parameters in config file are not on the
interface but should be.