[Phpmyadmin-devel] HELP! Problem using $REQUEST and $POST variables

Zahra Naeem xara.fast at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:09:49 CEST 2009

Another problem I am encountring is that when I want to check the patch at
my local repository, pma login page appears.
Can someone tell me what is the username and password.

Thanks Michal,
As per your suggestion I used the function
PMA_generate_common_hidden_inputs() from libraries/url_generating.lib.php to
make a token for the form and now $_REQUEST works fine.