[Phpmyadmin-devel] import section - file upload progress bar

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri May 29 00:57:16 CEST 2009

Marc Delisle a écrit :
>> Tomas Srnka a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have working scripts for upload progress bar, which supports APC and
>>> uploadprogress extensions. However, it is possible to obtain information
>>> about upload only when PHP is running as module for apache. I did not
>>> find solution for lighttpd (lighttpd 1.5 will support APC) or IIS (APC
>>> is unstable with combination of PHP+IIS). Therefore, the feature will be
>>> available to very limited group of people.
>>>
>>> I think, it would be nice to provide the progress bar, when it is
>>> possible. Otherwise, it would display something like "Upload in
>>> progress, no further information available". What do you think about it?
>>>
>>> Working copy of my scripts can be downloaded from
>>> http://dev.srnka.info/TEMP/file-upload.zip .
>
> Hello Tomas,
> I get this message (full paths removed):
>
> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getuploadstatus() (previously declared in
> .../file-upload/upload_apc.php:11) in
> .../file-upload/upload_uploadprogress.php on line 50
>
> Marc

With the new version available, I tested and it works correctly (mod_php
+ apc). However with uploadprogress 1.0.0 I was not lucky: my upload
status never reaches "finished: true" nor 100%. Does it work better for you?

Also it seems that to test correctly with apc, the uploadprogress
extension must not be enabled; otherwise, it says "handler: apc" but
percent stays at 0.

Marc