[Phpmyadmin-devel] perm user preferences - admin ui

Zeeshan Mughal zeeshanmughal at ieee.org
Tue May 26 09:41:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

Currently, I am focusing on designing the UI for the admin panel.  Please
find a very basic version of UI in my blog post.

Of course, different fields will require different types that I did not
consider in this draft.  But the main purpose of it is to get me started,
and give me a basic idea of how I will go about constructing it.

I have not really starting digging into code lately.  My approach always has
been to work on the UI before coding.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Zeeshan Mughal