[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

ANKIT GUPTA ankitatbits at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 14:55:58 CEST 2010

hi,

I have improved the previous design check the image:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1008346/schema.jpg

examples:
For the example in image we will select name checkbox.
and then select S_LANG in song table there we will go to the option and
click on the where button a small where window will come here we will use
the drop down menu to select = and in the textbox we will write English,and
press Ok one entry will be added to the history table,repeat the process to
for HINDI.
after all this we will select the AND rule by writing (1 and 2).and then
submit .

Problems

The Sub-query option provided with where and having,here user has to type in
the sub query no visual building options.

please discuss this design and share your thoughts and suggestion .
we can discuss by taking any other query of your choice.

Thanks,
Ankit