[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Apr 3 15:05:18 CEST 2010

ANKIT GUPTA a écrit :
> hi,
>
> I have improved the previous design check the image:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1008346/schema.jpg
>
> examples:
> For the example in image we will select name checkbox.
> and then select S_LANG in song table there we will go to the option and
> click on the where button a small where window will come here we will use
> the drop down menu to select = and in the textbox we will write English,and
> press Ok one entry will be added to the history table,repeat the process to
> for HINDI.
> after all this we will select the AND rule by writing (1 and 2).and then
> submit .

Yes, this is better. I'm not sure about the joins; I appreciate to have
the choice of join type but I hope that your project will take care of
generating by default some correct left joins.

Please update your proposal on http://socghop.appspot.com.

Note: their interface adds white lines, please remove them during your
editing session.