[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

ANKIT GUPTA ankitatbits at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 16:18:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

will update my proposal.

for the sub query option with "where" we still don't have any visual
builder............... one way which i thought was having a link ->"build
query" which will open a complete new query building window .
but this will make thing complex and i don't want to show a new window.
what you think??

also i have started looking through the code for phpMyadmin ,
can u suggest me what all sections in present code are related and can be
used for visual query building
this will be of great help .

Thanks,