[Phpmyadmin-devel] Templates in phpMyAdmin

Silvan Troxler silvan.troxler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 14:55:43 CEST 2010

Hello everyone

Michael Keck and I were discussing about templates in PMA. We both
would like to convert phpMyAdmin to use a template system. We did not
make a decision yet on using Twig or Dwoo but are discussing that. I
would like to contribute as a GSoC student for this transition. The
problem is, that there is too much work to do for 12 weeks. That's why
Michael and I were thinking about partitioning the tasks in order to
be able to finish it faster. It would not be a real cooperation as we
would define who is responsible for what section of PMA.

I'm not sure whether Michael can or wants to be a mentor himself or it
would help for the project to be done.

What do you think about that?

Regards
Silvan