[Phpmyadmin-devel] Templates in phpMyAdmin

Silvan Troxler silvan.troxler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:01:59 CEST 2010

Michael Keck and I were discussing whether to use Dwoo or Twig. We
both think, Dwoo is the better choice. While Twig is in an early
development stage and introduces a new template syntax, Dwoo was
around for a while now and the syntax is very similar or even
compatible to Smarty. This makes it easier to code for everybody who
is familiar with the very well known and widely used Smarty. But Dwoo
started as a pure PHP5 project and doesn't have "dead weight" as
Smarty.

I everyone is content with this decision.

Best regards
Silvan