[Phpmyadmin-devel] Import progress bar

Tomas Srnka tomas.srnka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:28:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

both APC and uploadprogress extensions are available via PECL, so you can
install them by simply running "pecl install apc/uploadprogress".

The current solution sends form to an invisible iframe and periodical AJAX
request gets current size of uploading file. The information about size and
progress of the upload is handled by either APC or uploadprogress. If non of
them is available, then there is no progress bar displayed.

Tomas