[Phpmyadmin-devel] Include pslib extension

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Aug 1 11:58:26 CEST 2010

Adnan a écrit :
> On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Adnan a écrit :
>>
>>> Yes, I also downloaded but no required DLL there :(
>>> if I use this library for EPS export schema then it will not be use able
>> for
>>> windows based hosting , right ?
>> I'm not sure to understand your question. Since this kit does not
>> contain  the pslib extension, you cannot use it for your development.
>>

> Actually, I was asking that if I use Linux and install extension and code
> the EPS export schema and then we deliver it for use with newer version. So,
> the hosting companies will find this extension works on just linux box not
> windows based ?
>
> In this case, our EPS export will just work on linux environment.

Not a problem as serious hosting companies are on Linux or other Unix
environment.

However, hosting companies or individuals who have a Windows environment
should be able to compile this PECL extension from source. Compilation
could also be done by distributors of kits like XAMPP for Windows if you
can convince them.