[Phpmyadmin-devel] Include pslib extension

Adnan hiddenpearls at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 11:52:34 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Adnan a écrit :
>
> > Yes, I also downloaded but no required DLL there :(
> > if I use this library for EPS export schema then it will not be use able
> for
> > windows based hosting , right ?
>
> I'm not sure to understand your question. Since this kit does not
> contain  the pslib extension, you cannot use it for your development.

Actually, I was asking that if I use Linux and install extension and code
the EPS export schema and then we deliver it for use with newer version. So,
the hosting companies will find this extension works on just linux box not
windows based ?

In this case, our EPS export will just work on linux environment.

> That's why I suggested to develop on Linux. To do it on your Windows
> machine, you can install VirtualBox then install a Linux distribution.
> Of course you need to have some knowledge of the Linux environment. Then
> you'll be able to install the PECL extension from source.
>
> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info

Muhammad Adnan
Twitter: @hiddenpearls
I blog too do u know ? http:// www.imblog.info
Failure takes you higher than success ..!