[Phpmyadmin-devel] Wordpress help

Daniel Bishop dvardo59 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 01:30:13 CET 2010

10x 4 t info, host provider got me going.
Explain the terms. What is XML? Explain XML 1 time at least in the
beginning. You gotta tell people what your exactly what you'll do 4 them.
Get them more involved
  Ok, I got this website back 2 where i can use it again. I uninstalled
wordpress, & reinstalled it & tht took care of tht fatal error.
 Ok, Im gonna get this monkey off my back. I'm starting the yawning, watery
eyes, & not runny nose yet.
                          cu l8r g8r, dan