[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree and adding a user

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Jul 4 14:33:38 CEST 2010

Ninad,
using your tree with latest commit 4f1c34 (and I saw this behavior
previously too), I have two problems.

1. Let's say I click on "B" in the user overview. Then I add a user
"b6". I don't see it in the list of "B" users. Clicking on the
Privileges tab shows all the users, including "b6" because on this
server there are few users. Then clicking again on "B", user "b6" is not
visible.

2. On another server having about 60 MySQL users, when clicking on any
letter in the user overview, I see just the short "Loading" message but
no list of users appears. I checked in Firebug with the Network tracing
and I see in HTML the correct list of users for this letter, however it
does not reach the displayed page.