[Phpmyadmin-devel] Martynas tree - codingstandards

Martynas Mickevičius mmartynas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 15:37:21 CEST 2010

Hey, I am back on the track.

I have fixed the case problem a while ago but it did not solve the problem
completely.

I was wondering maybe it would be possible to enable all error reporting on
the http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-blinky so that I can find where the
error is.

If this is not possible then an ability for me to tell the demo server to
fetch the latest revision from repository would be nice. This would decrease
debugging time substantially.

Martynas