[Phpmyadmin-devel] Martynas tree - Errorhandling and integration

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Fri Jul 9 17:21:03 CEST 2010

Martynas,

I've seen that you implemented some error messages, especially
concerning GD.
However what struck me was the unconditional nature of the error messages.
I see them on all pages where a chart is drawn... I guess you need to
actually check for errors in PMA_handle_chart_err()

The "Unknown data format." message could be more informative. It now
shows up instead of a chart when the number of columns is not 2 or 3.
Although I expect the number of supported data format's to increase, it
is currently not clear what is used.

One other thing I'm missing is a way back after choosing 'Display chart'.
Do you plan to integrate this further with the query result data table?

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Herman van Rink
Initfour websolutions