[Phpmyadmin-devel] [ Exporting Relations Schema] Project

Adnan hiddenpearls at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 14:51:34 CEST 2010

hi,

I am trying to look at the ways that how different export schema's should
output the schema.
It should be sent the output to  Browsers or force downloaded to users ?

*PDF *Schema file should inline or download ?
*possiblity:*  it can be inline and download but inline is again an issue,
we need to clean the headers

*SVG *Schema file should inline or download ?
*possiblity:*  it can be inline and download  but for showing it inline, we
need to make frames to output the svg image

*DIA *Schema file should inline or download ?
*possiblity:*  it can be just download

Regards

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Dne Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:58:18 +0500
> ADnan <hiddenpearls at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
> > On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:55 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>
> wrote:

> for
> > >
> > > I don't know much about this subject but please explain why generating
> > > in utf-8 encoding is a problem.
> > >

> > This issue is making me think that there will be problem for generating
> the
> > output in different languages ..
>
> All translations in phpMyAdmin are UTF-8 as well as all data you get
> from MySQL inside phpMyAdmin are in UTF-8, so you really don't have to
> care about this.
>
> --
>        Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://blog.cihar.com

Muhammad Adnan
Twitter: @hiddenpearls
I blog too do u know ? http:// www.imblog.info
Failure takes you higher than success ..!