[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree and Privileges page

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:06:14 CEST 2010

2010/7/13 Ninad Pundalik <ninadsp16289 at gmail.com>:
> On 13/07/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>>> I tried to test, but I guess something wrong with the demo server,
>>> because I couldn't login. (I was able to login, but got the login
>>> screen at a certain moment, and couldn't login from that moment on,
>>> not even with a different browser)
>>>
>>> Greets,
>>>
>>> Dieter
>>
>> You mean this URL?
>> http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-ninadsp/
>>
>> I can log in, do simple tasks but when I want to create a user, nothing
>> happens.
> I'll use Firebug and see if there are any errors.

I was able to login now. Maybe there was a temporary glitch.

I created a user, and it was listed. But if appears at the end of the
userlist (not sorted alphabeticaly), but this is solved when clicking
on the Show All or a first letter link.

Also the link of the first letter wasn't updated. I mean, after adding
a user with a first letter that wasn't in the list before, the first
letter doesn't become a link. This worked when I tested this earlier.
The list of first letter links is only updated after a reload of the
priviliges page. (The first letter issue applies also to removing a
user)

BTW : I tested with Kubuntu 10.4, FF 3.6.6, git rev 7dd8745 on
demoserver http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-ninadsp/

Kind regards,

Dieter