[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree and Privileges page

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 16:37:09 CEST 2010

Hi Dieter,

On 13/07/2010, Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> wrote:
> I created a user, and it was listed. But if appears at the end of the
> userlist (not sorted alphabeticaly), but this is solved when clicking
> on the Show All or a first letter link.
Clicking on the 'Show All' works because the entire table of users is
reloaded from the server.  I'm still trying to figure out if I can add
the user at the correct location in the list.

> Also the link of the first letter wasn't updated. I mean, after adding
> a user with a first letter that wasn't in the list before, the first
> letter doesn't become a link. This worked when I tested this earlier.
> The list of first letter links is only updated after a reload of the
> priviliges page. (The first letter issue applies also to removing a
> user)
Did this!  Thanks for the idea.  Was easier than I expected it to be.
I pushed it in commit 7033154.  You should be able to test it out on
the demo server within the hour.  :)

--
Ninad S. Pundalik