[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree and Privileges page

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:48:44 CEST 2010

On 13/07/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> Hitting "enter" does nothing for me. Is this a normal behavior for
>>> jQuery dialog?
>> </snip>
>> jQuery dialogs will submit that form when we click on one of the
>> buttons.  I'm trying to figure out if I can trigger the same event by
>> hooking up the same functions on the form's submit event.
>
> For this to work, I believe that the create button would need to be
> highlighted to show that it's the action of the Enter key.
>
> I just tried here http://jqueryui.com/demos/dialog/#modal-form and the
> Enter key does not work; maybe it's not intended to work.

A possible work around to this would be to not use the jQueryUI dialog
buttons to post the form.  Instead, we can attach the ajax post to the
submit event for the form, and just keep a cancel button, the way it
is on the new table form.  I realised this yesterday when I was
testing the appending of the new table to the list of tables.

--
Ninad S. Pundalik