[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree and Privileges page

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 14:35:11 CEST 2010

Hi Ninad,

2010/7/24 Ninad Pundalik <ninadsp16289 at gmail.com>:
> Hi Dieter,
>
> On 24/07/2010, Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't know what format you get the data in, but maybe you can do a
>> sort? (I don't know JS, so don't blame me for my ignorance ;) )
> It is possible, and it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought.
> All credit goes to Nettuts+ though.  They have a nice tutorial to sort
> a table with jQuery.  I have it working now, and I'll see if I can fit
> it in better with the code that inserts the row to the table and push
> the changes in a couple of hours.

It seems to work. The user I added was inserted at the right spot in
the list, after the insert. :)

>> I tested it on the demoserver (with FF 3.6.7 on Kubuntu 10.4.1) and it
>> works.
> It would, as I'm using the same testbench. :)

OK, I tried it with Google Chrome 5.0.375.99 (on Kubuntu 10.4.1), but
I get a white screen (only the add shows) when clicking on the 'Add
new user' link. The same behaviour when adding a new table.

I tested with some other browsers :

* IE8 on Win2003 Server : Adding a new user works and it's listed at
the right spot, but the new first letter is not there. There is a gap
where the letter should be. After reloading the page, the first letter
link is there.
When deleting the user, the not-link first letter is there, so that works.

* IE6 on Win2003 Server : same behaviour as with IE8.

* FF 3.5.7 on Win2003 Server : everything works fine.

Greets,

Dieter