[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree: various problems

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jul 21 17:44:30 CEST 2010

Hi Ninad,

1. As mentionned earlier and now confirmed by Herman van Rink on his
server: with a large number of users (60 in my case), clicking on any
letter in the Privileges pages does not display the subset list of users.

2. When creating a db and immediately after, trying to create a table, I
don't get the table creation dialog.

3. When dropping a database immediately after its creation, there is no
jQuery dialog for confirmation; I only see a weird red confirmation message.

4. (Herman) After changing an account in the JS overlay the original
page is not updated when the overlay is closed. I had duplicated an
account which was not listed, only after a refresh.

5. (Herman) The yellow 'Loading' indication stays visible after the
after it had faded-out.