[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree: various problems

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:46:05 CEST 2010

On 21/07/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Hi Ninad,
>
> 1. As mentionned earlier and now confirmed by Herman van Rink on his
> server: with a large number of users (60 in my case), clicking on any
> letter in the Privileges pages does not display the subset list of users.
If I remember correctly, Firebug was showing that the user list had
been retrieved, but the list was not being inserted into the table?

> 2. When creating a db and immediately after, trying to create a table, I
> don't get the table creation dialog.
>
> 3. When dropping a database immediately after its creation, there is no
> jQuery dialog for confirmation; I only see a weird red confirmation message.
As I said in the other mail, I'll check it soon.

> 4. (Herman) After changing an account in the JS overlay the original
> page is not updated when the overlay is closed. I had duplicated an
> account which was not listed, only after a refresh.
I'll write a code similar to that of a newly created user, so that the
original page will be updated.

> 5. (Herman) The yellow 'Loading' indication stays visible after the
> after it had faded-out.
As I mentioned in my weekly report, I missed out on one condition,
where two (or more) 'Loading' messages were being fired off without
the first one completing.  This was leading to a condition where the
HTML was being cleared while the effects queue was still running.  I'm
trying to understand jQuery's functions that clear the effects (fx)
queue, will put them into the code.

--
Ninad S. Pundalik