[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree and Privileges page

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 20:51:35 CEST 2010

Hi Dieter,

On 24/07/2010, Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what format you get the data in, but maybe you can do a
> sort? (I don't know JS, so don't blame me for my ignorance ;) )
It is possible, and it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought.
All credit goes to Nettuts+ though.  They have a nice tutorial to sort
a table with jQuery.  I have it working now, and I'll see if I can fit
it in better with the code that inserts the row to the table and push
the changes in a couple of hours.

> I tested it on the demoserver (with FF 3.6.7 on Kubuntu 10.4.1) and it
> works.
It would, as I'm using the same testbench. :)

--
Ninad S. Pundalik