[Phpmyadmin-devel] jQuery dialog buttons

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 20:20:21 CEST 2010

On 28 June 2010 19:06, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Maybe you could name the file js/server_privileges.js.php and put
> directly your gettext strings in there. Look how js/messages.php is working.

That is what I would have done if there was no better solution, but it
would have to be done atleast 2-3 different files.  However, I looked
harder and found a solution on the jQueryUI forums itself. [0] and [1]
are pretty much the same thing, and a better approach to what I was
trying to do, to define the options array for buttons seperately and
then pass it to $().dialog().  We can continue using the
PMA_messages[] array with this solution.  I'm making the necessary
changes to the code and changing the buttons now.

[0] - http://forum.jquery.com/topic/dialog-buttons-questions
[1] - http://forum.jquery.com/topic/localize-dialog-button-names

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69