[Phpmyadmin-devel] jQuery dialog buttons

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Jun 28 15:36:17 CEST 2010

Ninad Pundalik a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
(...)
> I am now using gettext strings for all notifications.  However, I am
> not having any results when I try to use message strings from
> js/messages.php for the text to be used on jQueryUI dialog buttons.
> It seems that it will take only a string while creating an associative
> array of button text and the callback functions to be called when a
> button is clicked.  The jQueryUI bug tracker and forums do not have
> any solution to this issue either.

Ninad,

In general we are calling Javascript files using a .js extension to
benefit from caching but on a least one occasion (js/messages.php) the
file is preprocessed by PHP before Javascript.

Maybe you could name the file js/server_privileges.js.php and put
directly your gettext strings in there. Look how js/messages.php is working.