[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2010 (User interface cleanup)

Sumesh KS iamsumesh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 12:39:57 CET 2010

Hi Everyone!

I am Sumesh ks, From India.

I am currently pursuing Master of Computer Application at Govt. Engineering
College (RIT), Mahathama Gandhi University, Kerala.

I have been programming and developing applications for about 2 years, and
programming has always been a passion. I love a mix of large projects and
programming contests to keep the adrenaline running!

I haven't contributed to any opensource project, But have developed web
based or desktop applications for internal purposes at my college or for
hobby. Have worked on windows and linux platforms, languages and strong in
software design and quick implementation.

I have good knowledge in C,C++,PHP,MySQL.and also have good experience in
Adobe Photoshop,Flash, Iam using phpmyadmin for 2 years for my web
development projects.

I read your ideas for Google Summer of code 2010. i am interested in working
"User interface cleanup". I read the feature request mentioned in the idea
list and i like to work on that.Feature requests: rfe:1714760, rfe:2649375,
rfe:1494550, rfe:735925.

Thanks and regards,
Sumesh ks.