[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2010 (User interface cleanup)

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Mar 19 17:53:59 CET 2010

Sumesh KS a écrit :
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I am Sumesh ks, From India.
>
> I am currently pursuing Master of Computer Application at Govt.
> Engineering College (RIT), Mahathama Gandhi University, Kerala.
>
> I have been programming and developing applications for about 2 years,
> and programming has always been a passion. I love a mix of large
> projects and programming contests to keep the adrenaline running!
>
> I haven't contributed to any opensource project, But have developed web
> based or desktop applications for internal purposes at my college or for
> hobby. Have worked on windows and linux platforms, languages and strong
> in software design and quick implementation.
>
> I have good knowledge in C,C++,PHP,MySQL.and also have good experience
> in Adobe Photoshop,Flash, Iam using phpmyadmin for 2 years for my web
> development projects.
>
> I read your ideas for Google Summer of code 2010. i am interested in
> working "User interface cleanup". I read the feature request mentioned
> in the idea list and i like to work on that.Feature requests:
> rfe:1714760, rfe:2649375, rfe:1494550, rfe:735925.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Sumesh ks.

Hello Sumesh,
about user interface, Pavel Konnikov wrote on this list on 2010-03-05
(archives on
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=phpmyadmin-devel)
with specific ideas about a redesign.

Do you have specific ideas to share?

P.S. don't forget this point that is on the Student Checklist:
"Submit patches for bugs or new features, so that we can see your code
before starting the GSoC project. "