[Phpmyadmin-devel] Project suggestion - AJAX Improvement in GUI - Google SoC

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Mar 20 14:42:37 CET 2010

Meher Anand a écrit :
> Yes of course. Anything that is as good as Query Browser or even better will
> be great, even if it didn't replicate the look and feel :-) .
>
> I have another query. One of the websites that I developed which uses Jquery
> and Ajax heavily is a secure portal for my University alumni. I, however,
> feel that a demonstration of it will greatly improve my chances for my
> application. I would like to know if there is anyway that I can demonstrate
> the application to the mentors using either a temporary id on the portal or
> give just a short write-up on the website features and design.
>
> Regards.
> Meher Anand

When the Google site is open to proposals, just put in your proposal the
link and any credentials we need to look your application. The content
of proposals is confidential so the credentials won't leak.

However, as mentionned in item 2 of the student checklist [0], we also
need some proof of what you can do, in the form of patches for
phpMyAdmin. We have no way to verify that you authored the application
you demonstrate.

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2010_Student_Checklist