[Phpmyadmin-devel] Project suggestion - AJAX Improvement in GUI - Google SoC

Meher Anand meheranandk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 13:50:09 CET 2010

Yes of course. Anything that is as good as Query Browser or even better will
be great, even if it didn't replicate the look and feel :-) .

I have another query. One of the websites that I developed which uses Jquery
and Ajax heavily is a secure portal for my University alumni. I, however,
feel that a demonstration of it will greatly improve my chances for my
application. I would like to know if there is anyway that I can demonstrate
the application to the mentors using either a temporary id on the portal or
give just a short write-up on the website features and design.

Regards.
Meher Anand