[Phpmyadmin-devel] new branch

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Mar 22 19:42:10 CET 2010

Marc Delisle a écrit :
> Michael Keck a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> how can I make new (empty) branch for template-based?
>>
>> With the new branch some directrories, libraries and some
>> new things have to been changed or added.
>>
>> I'm planning to use MVC, we should programm our own,
>> with the template-based branch, cause some things I've
>> rewritten for this branch. I don't really want port duplicated
>> code-snipps to the new branch.

Michael,
however, don't you feel that you should plan this with the rest of the
team, especially now that we have many things on the plate:

- the impending merge of gettext stuff by Michal
- GSoC 2010 (AJAX, jQuery, etc)

At the minimum, are there other persons in the team that want to follow
you *now* in this direction?

P.S. In a previous post about MVC and Rasmus's ideas, I wrote:

"I believe that we should take these ideas into account while discussing
any MVC move for phpMyAdmin."