[Phpmyadmin-devel] Charts in server status page

Akash Chauhan akash6190 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:30:39 CET 2010

Hi my name is Akash Chauhan , and I am a 3rd year student of National
Institute of Technology Trichy India, also I am member of  development team
of a project called connectnit.org  which connects all the NIT's at one
place, also I am member of my college's webdesigning team.  I am interested
in GSOC 2010 .
As having good experience in php and mysql i was happy to see PMA in it
,when I was looking at the ideas of PMA and I am interested in the idea
CHARTs for server status using GD2 and would like to contribute for the
same. I will be updating all my works at my blog
http://connectnit.org/blogs/cipher/