[Phpmyadmin-devel] [GSoC] PMA with OOP
toseter.lex at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 17:51:18 CET 2010
My name is Aleksey Shilin. I am Russian student and want to
participate in GSoC with phpMyAdmin.
I would like to participate in reorganizing PMA source code with OOP.
Some words about myself :
Second year student of Kuban State University of Technology
Have experience with OO programming ang git VCS.
Languages PHP and C#.
Worked with frameworks : Yii(http://www.yiiframework.com/) and
1. Investigate current source code and make notes.
2. Develop architecture and make UML diagram for it.
3. Discuss architecture in mailing list or with mentor.
4. After approve, start writing unit-tests.
5. After that transfer current source code into OOP architecture.
What tasks for patch can you advice, to show my code?
I checked tracker, but some of opened tasks have negative response.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Developers