[Phpmyadmin-devel] Revamping phpMyAdmin to utilize MVC architecture

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Mar 28 21:28:24 CEST 2010

Aaron Maturen a écrit :
> Here's the current version of my proposal, just wondering what people's thoughts are.

Thanks Aaron.

(Note to all students: you don't have to publish your proposal as this
is your private stuff to be seen by the student, mentors and Google
representatives).

My personal reaction to your proposal: unless your are a super-coder,
wanting to convert all phpMyAdmin to MVC is too ambitious for 12 weeks.
Also, even if you *can* do it, how do we blend your project with other
students' projects?