[Phpmyadmin-devel] Introducing myself for GSoC

Silvan Troxler silvan.troxler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 23:08:07 CEST 2010

Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Michael Keck will prepare a small example (one phpMyAdmin script changed
> to Twig, I believe).

That's what I am doing right now, too, but with Smarty.

> To submit your code, visit http://phpmadmin.net, click Improve and read
> the section "Contributing code". There is other interesting reading on
> this page.

Thanks for the guidance. I wasn't sure whether this is also for GSoC
code proposals.
I'm new to Git and have a little problem with "git format-patch". It
just doesn't generate any output or file although "git status" shows
modified (and also ready to commit) files in my working copy. "git
diff --cached" shows all my changes, though. What can be the problem
here?

Should I also include the Smarty library into the patch or just refer
to it in the description?

Thanks
silvan