[Phpmyadmin-devel] Introducing myself for GSoC

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Mar 28 21:19:45 CEST 2010

Silvan Troxler a écrit :
> Hi Marc
>
> Thanks for your information.
>
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>> please have a look at this list's archives; in the last weeks there were
>> discussions about templates.
>
> I found some discussions about Twig (which I did not know before) and
> Dwoo. But as far as I read, there was not yet a decision made to a
> particular template engine, right?

Michael Keck will prepare a small example (one phpMyAdmin script changed
to Twig, I believe).

>> P.S. the mentors really need to see what you can code in phpMyAdmin *in
>> advance*. From the checklist [0] "submit patches for bugs or new features".
>
> Right now I'm digging into the code and test some template related
> changes. Where and how should I upload/commit my changed code in order
> you can see it? Should I make my own branch?

Making your own branch in your git repository is a good way to test
ideas, yes.

To submit your code, visit http://phpmadmin.net, click Improve and read
the section "Contributing code". There is other interesting reading on
this page.